CRENGER is out-of-the-box digital infrastructure for engineering companies to jump-start business transformation into ecosystem of clients, suppliers and employees. Current version is tailored to water treatment & desalination.
Crenger digitizes and automates the capital project - plant lifecycle: bidding, engineering, detail design, procurement, construction, commissioning, and operation & maintenance. It makes the projects accessible for eRecruitment, B2B eAdvertising and eCommerce.
Automation, zero errors in design and procurement, open tendering, and shorter project schedules bring about
7% drop in the megaproject CAPEX.
It takes only 40 workhours to prepare the FEED package (>300MB), time schedule, technical and commercial offers for
projects over $USA 100 million.
It takes ZERO time to issue RFQs and prepare all purchase packages and orders.
- How to buy a plant in 3 easy steps
- How to engineer megaproject in 40 hours
- How to engineer megaproject without an engineer
- How to create megaproject schedule just in 7 easy steps
- How Crenger "uberises" pumps selection
- How to plug-to-socket your plant in 3 hours